Meet Our Acupuncturist Hong Qian
Expert in Acupuncture
Member of l’O.A.Q
Founder of Clinic of Sinosoins
With more than 35 years of experience, Hong Qian graduated from Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, one of the top universities in China, in 1986. Not only she is an expert in Chinese Traditional Medicine which includes acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine, she is also experienced in Western Medicine. In addition, she published more than 10 research papers on acupuncture in the journals in China and has received award from the government of China. She has:
- 14 years of experience in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) which includes acupuncture and herbal medicine
- 2 years of experience in Respiratory and Neurology Sections
- 2 years of experience in Gastroenternal and Hematological Sections
- 2 years of experience in Cardiovascular, Urinary and Endocrine Sections
- 1 year of experience in Emergency Section
Owner and Acupuncturist at Clinique de Sinosoins
Member of Chinese Acupuncture Academy
Member of Canadian Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Association
Qian started her acupuncture stage at Rosemont College in 2004 and graduated in 2005. She is a member of O.A.Q. (Ordre des Acupuncteurs du Québec) and is licensed to practice Acupuncture nationally across Canada.
Physician and Acupuncture Expert at First People’s Hospital of Chengdu
Lecturer at the University of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Chengdu
Hong Qian trained Austrian and Chinese students
Licence & Certification
(1) O.A.Q. (Ordre des Acupuncteurs du Québec)
(2) ANPQ (Association des Naturopathes Professionnels du Québec)
(1) H.Qian, Y.Chen, Clinical Analysis on Senile Pulmonary Heart Disease Accompanied with Cerebral Infarction, Modern Journal of integrated Chinese Traditional and Western Medicine, No.17, Vol.9, 2000.
(2) H.Qian, Acupoints Injection Treatment for Pertinacious Hiccup (25 cases), China Folk Treatment, No.1, Vol.8, 2000
(3) H.Qian, Clinical Observation of Acupuncture Treatment for Aphasia Due to Cerebral Vascular Disease, Chinese Acupuncture & Moxibustion, Vol.19, 1999
(4) H.Qian, Clinical Observation of Acupuncture and Moxibustion Treatment for Senile Herpes Zoster (30 cases), AsiaMed Magazine, No.10, Vol.10, 1999
(5) H.Qian, Comprehensive Treatment for Cervical Spondylosis (90cases), China Folk Treatment, No.6,Vol.9, 1999.
(6) H.Qian, Clinical Application for NeGuan point, Journal of Clinical acupuncture and Moxibustion, Vol.14, No.8, 1998
(7) H.Qian, Clinical Application for Collateral Bleeding Therapy, Zhongguo Xiandai Linchuangyixue Yu Weishengfangyi
 老年肺心病急性加重期合并脑梗塞临床分析，现代中西医结合杂志， 9卷，17期
 针刺治疗脑血管病失语症36例临床疗效观察， 中国针灸
 围刺加艾灸为主治疗老年带状疱疹30例临床观察， 亚洲医药
 针灸疗法的临床应用体会, 中国现代临床医学与卫生防疫
 针刺对原发性高血压患者 血浆内皮素，血管紧张素影响的临床研究, 中国针灸
Qian took part in research programs sponsored by Chengdu Health Bureau.
(1) Clinical research on the influence of acupuncture on blood plasma surface element and blood vessel tense element of primary hypertension
(2) Clinical research on acupuncture treatment for diabetic peripheral neurosi
Natural & Safe
Acupuncture and Chinese medicine are safe, effective and drug free options for an enormously wide range of conditions including infertility, stress, digestive disorders, depression, allergies, sleeping disorders, menstrual disorders, facial paralysis, headaches, back pain, etc.
At Clinic of Sinosoins, we believe in treatments that focuses on the root of the imbalance and not just the symptoms of the problem.
Clinic of Sinosoins was founded in 2004 by acupuncturist Hong Qian in Montreal. She has more than 35 years of experience in different areas of medicine (both Western Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine). Since its opening, Clinic of Sinosoins has received thousands of happy patients including renowned Hollywood actors/actresses and Cirque du Soleil performers.